Gold Buddha Statue for Sale-Mahankala Tibetan Buddha Statue for Home Altar-Fully Gold Plated Gold Painted Face- Perfect for Home Garden and Monasteries
This Gold Buddha Statue is one of the famous wrathful Buddha statues worshiped in Tibetan Buddhism.
Suitable to keep in your Buddhist Meditation Altar, decorate in living room, place in altars of monasteries, dharma centers and even in places like garden,Yoga Centers and Hotels for decoration.
- Highest Quality Mahankala Wrathful Deity which is finely carved by Newar Artisans in Nepal.
- Size: 8.5 X 5 inches tall seated on a lotus base.
- Fully gold plated body.Face is carefully hand painted with 24k gold.
- Semi precious stones like turquoise, lapis, coral and ruby is used for decoration
- The statue is handmade in Nepal
- Core body is made of Copper using traditional ‘lost wax method’ for casting.
- Carvings on the body and face are all done by hand
- Category: Yoga, Meditation, Home Decor, Spirituality, Buddhism
- If you need the statue can be blessed by a Buddhist monk here in local Tibetan Monastery here in Nepal. Please contact us for more details.
Symbolic Meaning of Mahankala Deity
Mahankala is a wrathful deity worshiped in Tibetan and Nepalese Buddhism. It is the Buddhist pantheon with ornaments of snakes, canine teeth, protruding belly and dressed in tiger skin. He is originally dark blue in color. He carries trisula and kapala in his two hands. But in this statue it is simply fully gold plated and equipped with ornaments. He may have one face with two, four or six arms or eight faces with sixteen arms. As he is the defender of law, he is given a good position at the entrance doors of Buddhist Shrines. Ancients treat him as guards for the temples and monasteries.
You may also check other Tibetan deities here.