Aparmita Buddha Statue – Antique look and Oxidized to give two color Antique finishing. The statue is handmade and hand-carved in Nepal.
- This Aparmita buddha statue is made of copper and designed to give antique finishing to give vintage look.
- Material; Copper
- Size: 8 inches height X 6 inches width
- Skill: Handmade by Newar Artisans
- Place of Origin: 44700 Lalitpur, Nepal
- Production Capacity: 10 pieces in 3 months
- Wholesale order is accepted. Please contact us for more.
Aparmita can either be a “crowned Buddha” or a Bodhisattva and is therefore richly clad and wears the thirteen ornaments. His hair is painted blue and falls on either side to his elbows or may be curiously coiled. He is seated like a Buddha and his hands lie on his lap in Dhyani Mudra holding the ambrosia vase, his special emblem. The vase is richly decorated and from the cover fall four strings of beads which represent sacred pills.
Click Here for detail Symbolic Meaning: Aparmita Buddha? What does it mean?