Chenrezig Statue also know as Changresi or Kharcheri-Fully Gold Plated Gold Painted Face- Perfect for Home Garden and Monasteries
This is Chenrezig Statue one of the most famous buddha statues worshipped in Tibetan Buddhism.
Suitable to keep in your Buddhist Meditation Altar, decorate in living room, place in altars of monasteries, dharma centers and even in places like garden,Yoga Centers and Hotels for decoration.
- Highest Quality Green Tara statue 8 inches tall
- Fully gold plated body.Face is carefully hand painted with 24k gold.
- Semi precious stones like turquoise, lapis, coral and ruby is used for decoration
- The statue is handmade in Nepal
- Core body is made of Copper using traditional ‘lost wax method’ for casting.
- Carvings on the body and face re all done by hand
- Category: Yoga, Meditation, Home Decor, Spirituality, Buddhism
- If you need the statue can be blessed by a Buddhist monk here in local Tibetan Monastery here in Nepal. Please contact us for more details.
Chenrezig Statue has four arms and is seated legs folded like when you stay in mediation. One of the hands hold flower and other holds Japa Mala.
To learn more about the symbolic meaning of Chenrezig , click here.