Chenrezig Tibetan Bowl for Healing.
Singing Bowl is used worldwide for meditation, music, relaxation, and personal well-being. This particular bowl has Tibetan deity chenrezig carved at the centre that is why it is called Chenrezig Tibetan Bowl. Om Mani Mantra is carved at the bottom and sides of the bowl. Dimension is 15 cm in diameter. You will get a stick and a cushion with this bowl
- This is a seven metal hand carved and hand hammered fine singing bowl from Nepal.
- Seven Metals used are Gold, Silver, Iron, Mercury, Lead, Copper, Tin.
- Special itching and carving works have been done
- Chenrezig or Changresi is carved at the center, Om Mani Mantra is carved through out the bowl.
- Tibetan Om mani padme hum is carved at the bottom of the bowl.
- Dimension is 15 cm in diameter.
- You will get a stick and a cushion with this bowl.
The singing bowls are considered to be a lost art for at least 50 years and the method followed to make the singing bowl is thought to be lost as well. According to the analysis of old bowls, it reveals that they were made from a variety of metal alloys consisting silver, gold, nickel, copper, zinc, antimony, tin, lead, cobalt, bismuth, arsenic, cadmium, and iron. To learn more about singing bowls check here.
We do wholesale also.We can help you to get items in bulk. We have many different product lines specially Wholesale Buddha statues, singing bowls, ritual items, silver jewelry and thangka paintings.Of course for wholesale dealing MOQ is must otherwise it is not considered wholesale. Depending on products we set Minimum Order Quantity per order so that the price can be as best as possible. Please contact us for more detail.
Go ahead and Buy with confidence. Let us know if you have any questions. Do check our other Buddhist Supplies here.