Green Tara Goddess Statue-Fully Gold Plated Gold Painted Face- Perfect for Home Garden and Monasteries
This is one of the Green Tara Goddess Statues designed to place in living room or meditation altar of home, monasteries, dharma centers and even in places like garden,Yoga Centers and Hotels for decoration.
- Size 22 x 14 x8 cm.
- Fully gold plated body.
- Face is carefully hand painted with 24k gold.
- Green Tara is positioned with one of the leg crossed mudra
- Semi precious stones like turquoise, lapis, coral and ruby is used for decoration
- The statue is handmade in Nepal
- Core body is made of Copper using traditional ‘lost wax method’ for casting.
- Carvings on the body and face are all done by hand
- Category: Yoga, Meditation, Home Decor, Spirituality, Buddhism
- If you need the statue can be blessed by a Buddhist monk here in local Tibetan Monastery here in Nepal. Please contact us for more details.
Green Tara symbolizes the female side of wisdom activity in our mind and is basically an emanation of the air-element (Amoghsiddhi Buddha). She is also called ‘Mother of All Buddhas’ and has many peaceful and wrathful forms. Click Here for Detail Green Tara? What does it mean?
First thing to consider to buy Buddha statue is the type of statue. Good statues of Buddha would be the handmade ones. They’re unique towards the artisans creativeness and hands work.These statues of Buddha are particularly, initially and solely produced in Nepal by specialist Newari artisans. You’ll find different kinds of Buddha Statues made from various materials like Copper, Bronze, Brass, silver, wooden, resin, very statues etc. They can also come in full or partial gold plating. Or if you like antique style then real antique or antique reproduction statues are also available.