Manjushri Golden Statue is Perfect for Home Decoration, Meditation altar and Monasteries
Manjushri Golden Statue fully gold plated body with face carefully hand painted with 24k gold. This is the highest quality statue finely hand-carved by Newar artisans in Nepal in Tibetan Newar Tradition. Ideal for placing on meditation altar, home decor and monasteries
- Size is 45 cm x 32 cm x 20 cm tall.
- The statue is Fully gold plated body and face painted with 24 k gold.
- Face is carefully hand painted with 24k gold.
- Semi precious stones like turquoise, lapis, coral and ruby is used for decoration
- Core body is made of Copper using traditional ‘lost wax method’ for casting.
- Carvings on the body and face are all done by hand by Newar Artisans of Nepal.
- Category: Yoga, Meditation, Home Decor, Spirituality, Buddhism
- If you need the statue can be blessed by a Buddhist monk here in local Tibetan Monastery here in Nepal. Please contact us for more details.
Symbolic Meaning of Manjushri Golden Statue
Manjushri symbolizes“God of Divine Wisdom” whose worship confers mastery of the Dharma, retentive memory, mental perfection and eloquence. Manjushri is also one of the forms of Bodhisattvas and he symbolizes wisdom.
Making of a Buddha statue is a lengthy process which requires great skill and time. Sculpting of a large piece can take up to 6 or even more months and several artisans to work on it for accomplishment. You’ll find different kinds of Buddha Statues made from various materials like Copper, Bronze, Brass, silver, wooden, resin, very statues etc. They can also come in full or partial gold plating. Or if you like antique style then real antique or antique reproduction statues are also available. Want to know more on how Buddha statues are made? If you want to know more about check here on making of a Buddha statue.Sculpting Buddha Statue-How are they made? Making of Buddha statue by Lost Wax Method.
Buddha Statue for Inspiration to meditate and grow spiritually: Buddhists do not worship Buddha statue as a god but rather take it as inspiration to practice mediation and apply teachings of Buddhism. Learn more on why do Buddhists honor Buddha statue click here.