Manjushri Statue is Full Gold with Backdrop and 24 Karat gold face painting best for Home Decoration-Zen and Tibetan Meditation Altars.
Technical Description Manjushri Statue
- Size 25cm x 16 cm x 8 cm
- Fully gold plated body
- 24 carat gold painted face
- Suitable for White Tara mantra prayers.
- White Tara is positioned with one of the leg crossed mudra
- She has seven eyes depicted on her body.
- The statue is handmade in Nepal
- Core body is made of Copper using traditional ‘lost wax method’ for casting.
- Fine Carvings on the body and face are all done by hand by Newar Artisans
- Category: Yoga, Meditation, Home Decor, Spirituality, Buddhism
- If you need the statue can be blessed by a Buddhist monk here in local Tibetan Monastery here in Nepal. Please contact us for more details.
Symbolic Meaning of Manjushri Buddha
Manjushri symbolizes“God of Divine Wisdom” whose worship confers mastery of the Dharma, retentive memory, mental perfection and eloquence. Manjushree is also one of the forms of Bodhisattvas and he symbolizes wisdom.
Click Here for Detail Majushri? What does it mean?
Making of a Buddha statue is a lengthy process which requires great skill and time. Sculpting of a large piece can take up to 6 or even more months and several artisans to work on it for accomplishment. If you want to know more about check here making of a buddha statue.
Buddha Statue for Inspiration to meditate and grow spiritually: Buddhists do not worship Buddha statue as a god but rather take it as inspiration to practice mediation and apply teachings of Buddhism. Learn more on why do Buddhists honor Buddha statue click here.
Do you need products in wholesale? We can help you to get items in bulk. We have many different product lines specially Wholesale Buddha statues, singing bowls, ritual items, silver jewelry and thangka paintings.Of course for wholesale dealing MOQ is must otherwise it is not considered wholesale. For more check our wholesale section.