Singing Bowl Meditation Bowl for Healing.
Singing Bowl Meditation Singing bowl is used worldwide for meditation, music, relaxation, and personal well-being. Singing bowls were historically made in Asia, especially in Nepal. They are closely related to decorative bells made along the silk road from the Near East to Western Asia. Today they are made in Nepal, India, Japan, China and Korea.
- This is a seven metal hand carved and hand hammered fine singing bowl from Nepal.
- Seven Metals used are Gold, Silver, Iron, Mercury, Lead, Copper, Tin.
- Special itching and carving works have been done
- Tibetan Om is carved at the center, Om Mani Mantra is carved through out the bowl.
- The Chakra note of this bowl is “E”.
- Weight is 1 kg
- Dimension is 19.5 x 19.5 x10 cm
- You will get a stick and a cushion with this bowl.
We do wholesale also. Please contact us for more detail. Buy with confidence. Let us know if you have any questions.