925 Silver Wholesale Bundle of 6 Tibetan Charms
This lot consists of six Tibetan charms handmade by Newar Artisans of Nepal. They are made out of 925 silver and semi precious stone – coral. It is believed that these charms bring everlasting peace, love and luck in your life.
Description Tibetan Charms pendants:
- Material: 925 Sterling Silver
- Semi precious stone-Turquoise, Coral, Lapis
- Size: 3.3 X 2.2 cm in length
- Skill: Handmade
- Origin: Nepal
- Category: Tibetan Jewelry, Spirituality
This set includes:
1. Dharma Chakra in Lapis Pendant (Om Mane Padme Hum in reverse side)
- Dharma Chakra is also know as dharma wheel. It basically means wheel of life or endless life cycle.
2. Love Knot Turquoise Pendant
- It is popularly known as Sirivasta and very famous in eastern or western world. It also represents true love which never ends. For more details check here meaning of loveknot
3. Mandala Pendant
4. Love Knot or Srivasta in Coral Pendant
5. Mantra Prayer Box/ Ghau Pendant
- This is a prayer box pendant that can be opened to put your desired mantra inside. In tibetan language Ghau means prayer box.
6. Dharma Chakra Pendant in lapis.
If you have any questions please feel free to write to us.
(For wholesale of MOQ(Minimum order quantity) 20 pcs and above, please contact us here. Price is negotiable according to size of order. )
P.S. We ship this pendant via Express Mail Service, Nepal Government Postal Service which will take around 4 to 7 days depending on the destination.
Check our guide here to learn more about Tibetan Jewelry