Tibetan Magical Bowl a seven metal sound healer from Nepal.This is a perfect for home decor and meditation accessories. You can place it in your altar and even put it in your living room for decoration. And obviously other perfect reason is for a spiritual gift to your friends and family like on the occasions of thanks giving, Christmas and New year. This is a also suitable for house warming, sound healing, sound therapy.
Tibetan Bowl is used worldwide as a tool for meditation, music, relaxation, and personal well-being. This typical singing bowl has double dorje carved in the middle from inside. It has Tibetan om mani mantra carved from outside. On the outside bottom of the bowl is carved with shankha or conch shell.
Technical Descriptions Of Tibetan Magical Bowl with Double Dorje
- This is a seven metal hand carved and hand hammered fine singing bowl from Nepal.
- Seven Metals used are Gold, Silver, Iron, Mercury, Lead, Copper, Tin.
- Special itching and carving works have been done
- Tibetan Om mani mantra, double dorje and conch shell or shankha are carved through out the bowl.
- The Chakra Note of this bowl is “E”.
- Dimension is Diameter 13 cm : Height 6 cm
- Weight of this bowl is 429 gm
- You will get a stick and a cushion with this bowl.
Tibetan bowls are ritual object used in the Himalayan region very popular since ancient times. Singing bowls are renowned for their healing and relaxing sound quality. They are audio phonic instruments that broadly fit into the family of bells and gongs. Every singing bowl is unique, and their sound quality depends upon a variety of factors including the combinations of metal, thickness of the bowl and the shape and size of the bowl. To learn more about Tibetan bowls check here.
Need products in wholesale? We can help you to get items in bulk. Please contact us for more detail.We have many different product lines specially Wholesale Buddha statues, singing bowls, ritual items, silver jewelry and thangka paintings. Check our Dharma Shop for more. Buy with confidence. Let us know if you have any questions.