Vajrasattva Buddha Statue – Antique look and Oxidized to give two color Antique finishing. The statue is handmade and hand-carved in Nepal.
- This Vajrasattva buddha statue is made of copper and designed to give antique finishing to give vintage look.
- Material; Copper
- Size: 8 inches height X 6 inches width
- Skill: Handmade by Newar Artisans
- Place of Origin: 44700 Lalitpur, Nepal
- Production Capacity: 10 pieces in 3 months
- Wholesale order is accepted. Please contact us for more.
Vajrasattva Buddha Statue sits cross-legged in the meditative pose. But the difference is he carries Vajra (Dorje Tibetan term) in his right hand with palms facing upward against the chest. Bell also called Ghanta is in the left hand resting upon the left thigh. Click Here for detail Symbolic Meaning: Vajrasattva Buddha? What does it mean?