Vajrasattva Buddha Statue for sale – Antique look and Oxidized to give two color Antique finishing. The statue is handmade and hand-carved in Nepal.
- This Vajrasattva buddha statue is made of copper and designed to give antique finishing to give vintage look.
- Material; Copper
- Size: 8 inches height X 6 inches width
- Skill: Handmade by Newar Artisans
- Place of Origin: 44700 Lalitpur, Nepal
- Production Capacity: 10 pieces in 3 months
- Wholesale order is accepted. Please contact us for more.
Vajrasattva Buddha Statue sits cross-legged in the meditative pose. But the difference is he carries Vajra (Dorje Tibetan term) in his right hand with palms facing upward against the chest. Bell also called Ghanta is in the left hand resting upon the left thigh. Click Here for detail Symbolic Meaning: Vajrasattva Buddha? What does it mean?
Additionally you can check here if you want to more about making of Buddha statue.
If you want the guide to education yourself about Buddha statues here is our guide to know more about buddha statue
And finally if you like to inquire about our wholesale policy just contact us at our wholesale Buddha statue section.