White Tara Statue for Sale-Two Color Oxidized to give Antique Look- Perfect for Home Garden and Monasteries
This is one of the White Tara Statue for sale designed to place in living room or meditation altar of home, monasteries, dharma centers and even in places like garden,Yoga Centers and Hotels for decoration.
- Highest Quality White Tara statue 8 inches tall
- Two Color Oxidized to give antique look
- White Tara is positioned with one of the leg crossed mudra
- She has seven eyes depicted on her body.
- The statue is handmade in Nepal
- Core body is made of Copper using traditional ‘lost wax method’ for casting.
- Carvings on the body and face are all done by hand
- Category: Yoga, Meditation, Home Decor, Spirituality, Buddhism
- If you need the statue can be blessed by a Buddhist monk here in local Tibetan Monastery here in Nepal. Please contact us for more details.
Among the two forms of Tara, White Tara is regarded as consort of Avalokiteshvara, some times also of Vairochana. She is usually depicted in seated position, dressed and crowned like a Bodhisattva. And sometimes she is regarded as Saptalochana Tara. Saptalochana simple means seven eyes. The deity has two normal eyes and extra eyes on her forehead, palm and feet and lotus flower at one or both of her shoulder. She is seated in full Vajra Posture. Her right hand is in boon conferring posture, her left hand in teaching gesture holding the stem of the lotus. She is found wearing all sorts of precious ornaments which makes her look beautiful. For more details on white tara click here.