White Tara Statue is Full Gold with Backdrop and 24 Karat gold face painting best for Home Decoration-Zen and Tibetan Meditation Altars.
Technical Description White Tara Statue
- Size 25cm x 16 cm x 8 cm
- Fully gold plated body
- 24 carat gold painted face
- Suitable for White Tara mantra prayers.
- White Tara is positioned with one of the leg crossed mudra
- She has seven eyes depicted on her body.
- The statue is handmade in Nepal
- Core body is made of Copper using traditional ‘lost wax method’ for casting.
- Fine Carvings on the body and face are all done by hand by Newar Artisans
- Category: Yoga, Meditation, Home Decor, Spirituality, Buddhism
- If you need the statue can be blessed by a Buddhist monk here in local Tibetan Monastery here in Nepal. Please contact us for more details.
Among the two forms of Tara, White Tara is regarded as consort of Avalokiteshvara, some times also of Vairochana. She is usually depicted in seated position, dressed and crowned like a Bodhisattva. And sometimes she is regarded as Saptalochana Tara. Saptalochana simple means seven eyes. The deity has two normal eyes and extra eyes on her forehead, palm and feet and lotus flower at one or both of her shoulder. She is seated in full Vajra Posture. Her right hand is in boon conferring posture, her left hand in teaching gesture holding the stem of the lotus. She is found wearing all sorts of precious ornaments which makes her look beautiful. For more details on white tara click here.